Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiragana.

Sometimes, it is hard to persevere on with problems running through your head. Should we trust that they are harmless, or decide to get hurt by them.

Even I comment on others behind-their-backs; I don't know whether commenting is as bad as gossiping? I should be used to everything and look on the bright side. By the end of the day, I feel that I might have trusting issues, which is something I fear. I absolutely do not want to live in suspicion everyday; it is too tiring.

"Harmless; they are harmless."

I am someone with limited attention span. That's why I always leave things undone. For example, learning Japanese has been dragging on and on for months. I haven't even memorized the basic Hiragana; I'm trying to learn them again. Wish me luck.

No comments: