Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm scared, actually.

I think I need a dog. Either that, or I need a hole in the floor. I need a ear. I don't need a reply or console, I just want to talk.

A new semester is going to start tomorrow. I'm used to those sickening gossips, but I'm not sure how to handle them successfully. Oh well, we'll see how it goes. They say gossips die in 7 weeks. By now, hopefully it's gone. Haha!

I think I'm not a good daughter. I'm ashamed of myself. Various reasons make me feel so disappointed in myself. It is hard to do anything now that things are like this. I try to ignore everything, which doesn't solve the problem. Trust, I believe, is difficult to regain, especially after years. Karma will get back at me for this, definitely, and I would not blame anyone except myself.

:\

See, that's why I need a listener.

No comments: