Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fly Away.

After all that 'commotion', I'm here, once again.

Yes, it's my fault, everything is my fault, everything including those that's their fault are also my fault. They ditched me, so I ditched being scared. Talking things out might not be the best way out, people. Oh ya, being not-as-vocal-or-outspoken-as-them is also bad. No one is asking them to understand what I am thinking totally. It's just that when I don't speak, it doesn't mean I'm pissed everytime. Oh, come on, everyone has their quiet, little time to themselves randomly. I'm not the same, so I must be leave.

Okay, enough about that. Term break was right after the let-me-try-talk-things-out-with-them and it is ending in around 2 hours? Noooooooooo! I wasted my holidays, once again. Well, not really, I guess.

Yey, I went over the borders to Malaysia for a day of shopping!
Yey, I bought a cheap top there!
Yey, I bought chewing gums and bubble gums!
Yey, we bought shows!
Yey, we ate cheap and good food!
Yey, I went Christmas shopping with my sister back in Singapore!
Yey, I bought another top!
Yey, we managed to buy the presents!
Yey, I watched Madagascar 2, but not in the movies!
Yey, I didn't go for secret santa and things got even worse!
Yey, Christmas party with my secondary school friends was good!
Yey, Christmas lunch with my family was good!
Yey, I bought a pair of sandals and a pair of slippers!
Yey, I managed to download The Devil Wears Prada ebook from online!
Yey, I rid my laptop of a small virus!
Boo, school is starting!

No comments: