Thursday, January 15, 2009

No way, man!



Oh great, I actually managed to miss Yes Man! Yes, I'm disappointed about it, but on the other hand, I would trying getting this movie with other means. (Yes, I'm not saying what way I am using.)

2009 has been quite kind to me, and I am very thankful for that. This year started well for me and I've learnt quite a few things about life:

- I have friends who appreciate me and accepted me for who I was. A really big thank you to them. I am really grateful towards them. I'll try to improve and be a better person before things happen again. (Touch wood.) I must learn to not talk but listen and keep quiet more often.


- Being 18 is no big deal, especially when your birthday happens in November. Only in November, I'll be of legal age. Now, I can only see everyone around me buy stuff like alcohol while I sulk. Haha! It's not that bad, I can get people to buy it for me instead. But, it's an additional step needed. Oh well~

- Rich people don't always live in a big room and have a huge bed, especially when you are in another country and staying with your relatives. I was kind of shocked. I didn't expect such a small space, but I have to admit it is kind of cosy. Although it is a small room, things inside worth a bomb considered to those of my room. What can I expect? :)


- Life is supposed to be stressful for me now, like it is for everyone in my class. However, I am not feeling the pressure yet, and I wonder if it is a good sign or not. I am not stressed, but there are 7 ICAs (aka projects and tests) coming up soon, very soon. Right after those seven, my exams will be tagging along. I need to work harder.


A note to myself: I wanna meet Meryl Streep and chat with her about everything under the sun/moon/stars/planets/milkyway/blackhole or whatever, just everything. :(

No comments: