Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scared.

I was right. I mean what I said in my previous post. Except for a little mistake, one problem have not ended, yet another came along.

I have totally no idea what it is about; all I know that it is about me and they are, okay, they look like they are going to ditch me. Totally ditching me. Of course, I'm scared, in fact, very scared. I don't know what they have been saying, I don't know what I've done wrong. I thought I was trying my best to solve the previous problem when no one said or done anything yet. Maybe talking to only one person will not solve the problem, but I didn't realise that it will get worse and worse.

I think it's my fault, no matter what they have been saying, because if I did not do something wrong, they wouldn't have something to talk about. I don't know, really, I'm afraid that I will break down. Everything is giving my head a big spin. I feel like crying, I feel like bursting out into tears.

Wow, so many "I"s in this post. Anyway, I have not watched the movies yet! Except for Bolt, which was quite good, I must say. I didn't expect it to be good, I just expected it to be cute. Hahaha! The show is worth watching, so if anyone happens to see this, try and catch it! (I think that this is the first time I cried twice for a cartoon. If I'm not wrong.)

No comments: