Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tres Tres Chic.

Catching half of Angels and Demons wasn't half as bad I had imagined it to be. (Pun intended.) Before questions arise, I missed the whole first half of the movie because I was rushing to finish up a scrapbook with a friend for another friend's birthday. Whew, now I said that complicating sentence.

Back to Angels and Demons, it was quite successful in letting people get hooked on guessing who is the mastermind of all the evil doings. I guessed correctly from where I started watching, after a friend kindly summarised the first half for me in the cinema. Doubted myself a few times, but turned out to be right. The movie is a bit predictable, other than the mastermind thingy.

Paid $10 for a Sunday ticket, but only watched $5 worth. I was still saying I will not watch Angels and Demons since it looks so boring. Twist of fate in life. That happens to me every time. Should I spend my time catching the first part of the movie again? I wonder. Time is tight for these few days, or rather, weeks. Rushing and rushing, for everything.

My favourite soundtrack : The Devil Wears Prada.
Random, I know, but oh well. :)

No comments: