Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Plum Lucky.

Okay, that is a book title. I just love Janet Evanovich, her books are awesome. It's interesting, captivating, and everytime I hold one, I wouldn't put it down in hours! I love to finish books in a day, or maybe, in a seating. Another two of her books added to my personal collection, as in my brain. Lack of cash to buy it, and library is my best friend.

I realised I did not update for more than a month, I think. There's no one to see it anyway, so I like it this way. Certain extent of privacy can be upholded even though this is on the Internet. Plenty of things came by and disappeared. Let me try and elaborate on 'Honesty'.

Honesty is what everyone should believe in. However, humans are really irritating. They love to tell white lies, pushing the fact that it-is-still-a-lie to the corner of their pathetic brains. Oh well, it is either they don't understand the meaning of 'lie' in the term 'white lie' or it is just that they are acting dumb. White lies are made believe to be not harmful, not destructive or whatever. No one got it clear that, 'Hello~ It is still hurtful~ It is a lie~'.

Or maybe like Janet Evanovich stated in her fictional book, humans have trust issues. Which-ever, whatever. It is hard to believe or to trust anything or anyone nowadays. Like that email which got me believing that there will be two moons tonight. Stupid, naive, dumb or any term you can think of to describe me; I actually believed that pathetic hoax and stuck my head out of the window just to hope to get a glimpse of the two moons.

That's not the end of the two moon story. Instead of the two moons, I saw a small, shiny dot in the middle of the sky, bigger than the rest of the stars. I thought that it couldn't be that satelite near moon because it seems much larger than before. Told my friends about that shiny dot, they laughed at me and insisted that it is a satelite.

Did I forget to mention about the Beijing Olympics 2008, which was just over? Did I say that Michael Phelps and Usian Bolt are my heros? I think Bolt has a fun personality instead of what others say, proud and arrogant. I believe that he is just trying to enjoy his whole Olympics journey in 2008, for the next is four years away! Anyway, I kind of dislike Phelps's taste in women. Did anyone look at his current girlfriend? He broke the hearts of all other young ladies all around the whole world.

Blogging is actually fun. I can rattle on and on, but no one bothers because they wouldn't see it. Although this blog is supposed to be unknowned to everyone, if a really random bloghopper hopped by, say Hi to me. Let me feel excited once in a while in this lonely blog. ;D

No comments: