Thursday, August 28, 2008

Enchanted Inc.

Another book down. This time its by Shanna Swendson and about magic. Imagine if magic really exists in the world. I bet I would be left out by the magical world then. I want to know more about magic, assuming it really exists.

Anyway, I was thinking, I realised every paragraph of my posts have no relevance to each other. It is really like random thoughts that is flowing through my small, empty brain. I can't seem to get stuck to one topic, unless I am in a bad mood. I like the idea of random typing of contents; I would not get marked down by my Scriptwriting teacher in school for it, and that makes me happier.

I am addicted to spending too much money ever since holidays, or maybe, term break, started for me. On the bright side, I am still in love with reading. Reading brings me to another world, to the world which the author wrote for readers like me. It is like watching movies, you are separated from the outside world. I love it everytime when I know I found an interesting book.

Okay, my thoughts got interrupted by a friend, not very glad by that interruption, but life goes on.

Books! I want to continue talking about books. Surprisingly, my English did not improve at all even though I read. But I think I would be able to survive with my standard of English. Everyone in my class seems to have a great command of the language, maybe it's just me. A happy note, I think I can understand what talents in movies are saying even without subtitles. Most of them, okay, some of them. I wonder if that counts as an improvement.

It is kind of late now. Looking forward to reading my next book, A Wedding to Die For. Sounds interesting, and if I'm not wrong, I'll be in for an adventure again! Not forgetting my gorgeous, lovely NDS lite when I'm bored. :D

No comments: