Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"You always keep everything to yourself, you know?"

Finally, December is here. I have just turned 18, and soon, I'm going to be 19. It's unfair how short the time that I have being 18. Gee.

My classmate said that to me, the title of this post, I meant. What's so good about knowing everything, seriously? Not that I'm affected by the statement in anyway. But, isn't it enough just seeing the person standing in front of you healthy and happy? Having the knowledge of every single thing that is going on is not something good. See what I knew previously and what shit it got me into? Haha!

I don't think that I'm a lonely person. It is just that I have the tendency of keeping things to myself. I don't want to tell someone everything, and that person has to bear the burden of knowing something which can be so heavy and suffocating.

I'm suddenly back to drawing. I want to try drawing different things now, like real humans. Maybe I should try based on photos of my friends. Ha! I'll be like a stalker if I do so! But, oh well~ ;)

Julie and Julia was interesting. Quite a unique way of filming, cutting between scenes of the different period of time. Kind of reminds me of Pulp Fiction. For one moment, I forgot what that movie was called. Amy Adam's part was a little dry, but Meryl Streep was as entertaining as ever.

Japanese lessons are not exactly great, but still good. I just dislike the speed of the lessons. At times, he is patient and slow in teaching, making sure that we really absorb what he is teaching. However, he rushes too much when he realized that our class is lagging behind the lesson plans. So, I kind of blanked out and nothing seemed to go in at all. I need more intense lectures. I want to learn. I want to be able to speak Japanese soon. I want to speak Japanese fluently.

All I want for Christmas is my two front tooth.

No comments: