Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Uh-lee-ter-bee-heh-pi. (A Little Bit Happy.)

My friend took quite a while to understand the title, so I added in the actual meaning I'm trying to convey.

Anyway, I got a new bag! It is a belated birthday present from my sister. Saw it in a shop today, and bought it after we walked the entire shopping mall! I like the material of the bag, both the outer and inner layer. It doesn't look that good in the picture, but it's pretty and it's brown! The thing is, it is kind of expensive too, because the brand name isn't very good.

Oh, take another look at the picture! The green laptop bag behind is also one of my presents, from my friends in secondary school. So sweet of them to get it in my favourite colour, green! I heard from my other friends that this brand is not cheap, so it makes me feel guilty. Anyway, love them!

I've got 'The Devil wears Prada' from my friend already, have not started on it yet, but I am absolutely looking forward to reading it. Who cares whether it is not as good as the movie?!

I screwed up my test too. Heck it! Life is too short to bother so much about little things like that! (Actually, it's quite important. It concerns the 15% grades of that particular module for me.) Time for me to go back to work on my story plot and beats; the due date is this friday! Gosh!

No comments: